Annual giving, to the Designlife Fund or one of the Department/School Funds for Excellence, is essential to the College of Design’s ability to make an impact on the lives of others.
Annual gifts provide vital discretionary support that can be allocated quickly and flexibly to any area of the college where it will make a difference, whether toward a student activity or field trip, to upgrade educational technology, send a faculty member to a professional conference, launch a new community outreach program, or organize an exhibition of student art.
- Designlife Fund – Give Now
- Donors to the Designlife Fund make possible the vision that design is a powerful force that can help solve the challenges of our state, nation, and world. Designlife support provides discretionary funds for the Dean to distribute to all areas of the College.
- These discretionary funds allow us to transform the ordinary design education into an extraordinary experience. Support for the Designlife Fund is key to propelling the college forward.
- The College directs this unrestricted support toward top priorities such as:
- Student programs
- Research support
- Student and faculty recruitment activities
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Architecture Fund for Excellence – Give Now
- Art + Design Fund for Excellence – Give Now
- Graphic Design Fund for Excellence – Give Now
- Industrial Design Fund for Excellence – Give Now
- Landscape Architecture Fund for Excellence – Give Now
- Prague Fund – Give Now
- K-12 Design Lab Fund – Give Now
- Art2Wear Fashion Show Fund – Give Now
- TLC Endowment for College of Design Student Aid – Give Now
How to Give?
Donors can give online via credit card. NC State employees can have their gifts deducted from their paychecks. Gifts can also be made by a check payable to “NC State University Foundation.” Please indicate the name of the fund you’ve chosen on the check.
Please mail checks to:
NC State College of Design
Campus Box 7701
Raleigh, NC 27695-7701
Many corporations have demonstrated their support for education by matching or multiplying their employees’ gifts to NC State. Ask your employer about participating.