The Building Energy Technology Laboratory
The Building Energy Technology Laboratory (BETlab) is a research group concerned with building energy technologies and design issues related to energy efficiency & renewable energy in buildings for the development of a sustainable built environment.
- Building Energy Modeling, Simulation, and Optimization
- Building Performance Measurement & Verification (M&V)
- HVAC Control Optimization using Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) technologies
- Sustainable (High-Performance) Building Design
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) & Performance Monitoring
- Energy Efficiency & Renewable