Connect with Career Services
Students are encouraged to book an appointment with Melissa or Julia!
Director of Career and Academic Advising
Working with Melissa, students can expect a supportive and collaborative environment where their career goals take center stage. Together, we will:
- Explore interests, passions, and strengths
- Develop essential skills such as resume building, interview preparation, and networking
- Navigate internship and job opportunities
- Foster confidence and resilience in the face of challenges
Julia is from St. Louis, Missouri, and is a second-year graduate student at NC State pursuing a Master of Education in Higher Education Administration.
How to book an appointment using Navigate:
- Click the link above.
- Log in with your NCSU credentials.
- On the “New Appointment” tab, you will be prompted to answer a series of questions. Fill out those prompts and select “Find Available Time.”
- On the next page, you will see a calendar on the left side of the screen and a list of the available dates and times on the right side of the screen.
- Under the calendar you can also select the staff member, how you would like to meet, meeting location, and course.
- After you select the time, a new page will appear where you will review appointment details and confirm the appointment.
- Answer the prompts on the “Review Appointment Details and Confirm” page and then select “Schedule.”