Share a Story
If you have an update to add to our newsletter, social media or website, you've come to the right place! Simply fill out the form below and our communications team will reach out to you shortly.
National Latinx Heritage Month is September 15 – October 15
We want to share how Latinx identity and representation impact design at NC State. We are currently requesting reflections, stories, anecdotes, experiences, and portfolio pieces from the COD’s Latinx students, alumni, faculty and staff. Not sure where to start? Consider some of the following questions:
- How has your cultural background influenced your interest in design?
- Why does representation matter in your discipline? How has Latinx representation, or lack thereof, affected your journey in design?
- What kinds of experiences have you had with the Latinx student groups at NC State?
- For current students, what are your plans for after graduation? Travel, jobs, internship, personal project or cause?
- Who were some of the mentors, friends or family members who have helped you throughout your time at the COD? How did they support you?