Do you have a passion for design leadership, strategy development, innovation, creativity and fun? P&G Design leads the work of infusing Design into the DNA of P&G in order to build irresistible brands that create an emotional connection and delight consumers. Four billion times a day the work of P&G Design touches the lives of consumers across the globe. We use a highly collaborative approach, working with multi-functional teams to bring intuition and emotion to the consumer experience and the innovation process.
In your paid Design Management Cooperative you will have the opportunity to improve lives through the power of Design by:
- Creating new to the world designs and innovations
- Partnering with and learn from world class design leaders and agencies
- Working as a strategic partner on a multi-functional team
- Translating the needs of people around the world into meaningful insights and delightful designs
- Incorporating sustainability into our most important brands and products
Who is a fit for Design Co-Ops?
We are looking for students working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design discipline. Our designers come from a variety of disciplines including graphic design, industrial design, fashion design, brand strategy, and trend analysis. You must be currently enrolled in a degree program to co-op. To download the Design Co-Op flier, click here!
Co-Op Sessions (12-16 weeks each):
Fall: September- December
Summer: June- August
Here’s how to apply:
- Visit US.experiencePG.com
- Select the Apply button on the menu bar
- Enter United States and English in the country and language tabs
- Search “Design” in the Job Field
- Check Internship/Co-op in the Job category