Architecture/CAD/Graphics Design Contract Opportunity with Leisure by Design

I am a landscape architect with over 30 years of experience. My clients are mostly residential. I work collaborative with artists, designers, and craftspeople. Learn more about my work at leisurebydesign.net

I am seeking an individual to assist with CAD/graphics.  This is an excellent opportunity to pick up some part-time work, which you can do from home. Although most of my work is in Asheville, I have recently picked up a client in Raleigh. I expect to expand my client base into the Triangle so this may turn into an ongoing opportunity.

Requirements:

I am looking for an individual with CAD experience as well as good presentation graphics. Additionally, I will require working knowledge of landscape contractors in Raleigh since I am not familiar with the area. Essentially, you will be my representative in the Triangle when I have projects there.

If interested, please contact Guillermo Rodriguez, RLA at guillo@leisurebydesign.net or by phone at 828-301-5137. I prefer to speak to you if you are interested. We can discuss the current project and negotiate an hourly rate for your services. I’m in Asheville and we tend to be rather informal. I look forward to hearing from you.