The Union Activities Board is currently accepting applications for a Graphic Designer Committee Chair for the 2013-2014 academic year. These chairs shall be selected for the spring semester term by the Union Activities Board President. Applications are due by 5 PM Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013.
• Development of graphic designs for the Union Activities Board and for
all UAB events
• Responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic publicity such
as flyers, posters, brochures, and and tee-shirts.
• Visually communicate UAB event details through the use of graphic
• In conjunction with the Marketing Chair, develop a design plan (to be
part of the marketing plan) for UAB publicity
• Work with 3 assigned programming committees
• Work with entire marketing team on general UAB design work
• If necessary, meet with committee chairs and Executive Board to
Time commitment: Approximately 6-8 total hours per week, Minimum of 4 office hours weekly, Minimum of 1 committee meeting weekly and one on one with Marketing Chair biweekly
* Please be prepared to show a portfolio of work*
To learn more and apply, visit https://orgsync.com/login/north-carolina-state-university.