Waste Reduction and Recycling is looking for marketing intern to be part of our team! This is a great opportunity to gain valuable marketing experience while sending out a positive environmental message.
Responsibilities would include designing print materials, updating and designing graphics for the website, photographing and shooting special events, and creating videos for YouTube and the website.
$8-10 per hour. Office location is located at Sullivan Shops III (630 Motor Pool Road).
The internship will begin Spring 2014 with at least 8-10 hours of work per week through the entire semester.
- Graduate or undergraduate student with a concentration in graphic design, art and design, digital media, arts education, public relations, marketing or other related elds
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required
- Experience editing websites using Adobe Dreamweaver preferred
- Experience with video production and editing using Adobe Premiere preferred
- Ability to use PCs including Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple projects
If interested, please contact Lauren McKinnis at email@example.com.