Daylight Digital (www.daylightdigital.com) fuses art and technology to dismiss the notion of exclusivity in the art world by providing original, shareable, high-quality art experiences online. We are searching for creative and engaging individuals who will help us further our mission through our various social media outlets.
If you’re the type of person who embraces innovative digital platforms with ease, enjoys discovering the nooks and crannies of the internet, doesn’t mind working independently and wants to be a part of a global team working towards bringing art to the masses, please apply!
What You Will Do:
- Help build relationships with our online community by maintaining social media sites. This includes scheduling posts on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc, as well as interacting with engaged users.
- Follow a specific “beat” and report/share information regarding your interest. These include online publications within the lifestyle, design, fine art, and cultural realms.
- Assist our Marketing and Public Relations team in building and presenting social media strategy. As we unveil new developments this fall, we will be creating and implementing marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of each project.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Digital Media, or other related disciplines.
- Interest and familiarity with culture, lifestyle, and design institutions and their online outlets.
- Strong knowledge of the contemporary art world, including artists, galleries, museums, blogs, publications, and festivals.
- Familiarity with social networking sites listed above.
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow up with assigned projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Drive.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creativity and flexibility.
Application deadline is October 1. The position begins in October and ends in mid-December, with an expected time commitment between 8-10 hours per week. While the work may be completed remotely, your attendance at weekly conference calls is expected.
To apply, please submit:
Your resume and a brief paragraph stating why you are interested in the position and listing any past experience working with arts organizations or in social media.
Please send all information to Rebekah Zabarsky, firstname.lastname@example.org.