Sweeps matches college students with jobs. We work in Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham, and will expand to other campuses soon. We plan to match millions of jobs with the right students, and are looking for the brightest to join us and work at Sweeps.
Why we need a designer:
- To create new designs, and improve the existing design and usefulness of our website, print materials, and general content.
- Convey a trustworthy, safe way to get help.
- Make posting jobs, applying and joining, and the whole process simple, instructional and appealing.
- Generate and convert traffic.
- Create print designs for marketing and Sweeps gear.
What you get to work on:
- Web and Graphic Design
- Landing Pages for different services and location
- Optimize About Page, redirects, general workflow
- Craigslist “fliers” and other ads
- A/B testing
- Social Media
- Engaging, informative content
- T Shirts, Hats, Hoodies,
- General Gear
- Brochures, cards, letterhead, etc.
- Sweeps Van
What you get:
- Project based pay to start with, potential for much more work if relationship works.
- Must be able to work independently and remotely.
- Must deliver projects on-time and be able to have predictable turnaround times.
- Must be comfortable collaborating and iterating from initial designs.
- Can work in Chapel Hill or Raleigh office or remotely.
- Work when you want to.
- Get things done with the help of Sweepers.
Click here to apply!