The Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC is now accepting applications for the spring semester for a graphic design internship. The application deadline is November 1.It’s perfect for a graphic design student or recent grad who wants to come to DC and get paid while they immerse themselves in conservatism, the culture of DC, and real world design challenges while creating pieces for their portfolio.
Some things you will get out of this experience include:
- Delve into founding documents
- Work at the premiere conservative think tank
- See our government from the inside
- Visit the Smithsonians
- Create work that makes a difference
- Earn money
- Hear from prominent thinkers
- Work in the heart of DC
- Use state-of-the-art technology
- Visit DC landmarks
- DO REAL DESIGN WORK
Interested students should go to http://www.heritage.org/
Applicants will also need to send in 2 letters of recommendation and a transcript, so time is of the essence.