Illustrator wanted to design for a 17 page children’s book plus cover for a first time self-publisher. Designs are to be color cartoon illustrations. Individual must be able to pay attention to detail, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines with at least 2 years of formal education. Compensation for designs will be provided. I am looking for designs to be completed by the end of the year, but willing to negotiate. Name will be published on the book and can be included on your resume.
If interested, please email email@example.com, with two samples of work.
Design Dimension, Inc. is a Raleigh-based company established in 1967 as an industrial design consulting firm. Today, we offer a full range of design and production services to a wide variety of regional, national, and international clients for exhibits, trade shows, prototypes/models, graphics, interiors, and custom fabrication.
We have an opening in our design department for an Exhibits Project Manager.
- Supervise our design team (graphic designers, industrial designers, etc,)
- Manage projects:
- Establish and maintain client contact
- Oversee project direction and development
- Develop exhibit structural drawing packages and coordinate with other design disciplines
- Monitor budgets and schedules
- Direct exhibit construction and installation
To be considered, a candidate MUST have:
- A degree in either architecture/industrial design/graphic design, and experience in the exhibit industry
- A working knowledge of CAD drawing programs (CAD, powerCADD, etc.)
- An up-to-date knowledge of the industry standards and trends
- Proven leadership experience and strong organizational skills
- The flexibility to manage multiple projects at one time
- The ability to lead and inspire a team of creative designers in an open and collaborative environment
- Good verbal, written, presentation communication skills
The IDEAL candidate will also have:
- The ability to translate their design skills into an experiential, story-telling exhibit vocabulary
- A skill set that includes being creative, curious, and spirited. A sense of humor is a plus.
Please visit us at http://www.designdimension.com/ to see examples of our work.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and examples of your work (No phone calls please) to Mike Cindric: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linton Architects is comprised of a young close-knit group of creative professionals committed to making extraordinary places. Our portfolio includes residential, commercial, and preservation work at a range of scales. We are located in downtown Durham, and are seeking a full or part time colleague to join our studio.
We are looking for someone with 0-3 years of experience with a graduate or undergraduate degree (or soon to be graduate) from an accredited architecture or design school. Drafting and graphic skills are essential. A positive attitude, passion for detail, and a thirst for knowledge are required. Please visit our website at www.lintonarchitects.com, and email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com for more information.